Is anybody going to start a Hampton @ Boone thread?

blazer1set

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, blazer1set said:

As I look at all classes in NET this year, you guys are the only ones who have a shot at making it to Chattanooga.    So I hope that we can win this one but also that it can help prepare you for the playoffs in 2A.       (Note:  Not sure if Greeneville is considered NET, if so then there are 2 teams who have a shot at making it.     I did NOT include Elizabethton, they don't have what it takes to knock off Greeneville this year.)

Several teams we could meet in the playoffs play the same style football as you guys. Don't think we would meet a team as good as you until the semi,s. Semi's in 2a is big boy football, you guys meet the big boys early. 

Hampton fans, I am expecting a very ugly game this Friday.     No, no, not that.... I mean the weather.   Rainy and cold.     In other words, this is REAL football weather

BTW, if you guys think for a moment that Boone is overlooking a 2A school then you couldn't be more wrong.    However......  I am afraid that our guys are still going to have their heads in the clouds because of our win over Crockett last week, so we will likely come out flat the first half.    Hope not but I have seen it happen too many times.

26 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Hampton fans, I am expecting a very ugly game this Friday.     No, no, not that.... I mean the weather.   Rainy and cold.     In other words, this is REAL football weather

BTW, if you guys think for a moment that Boone is overlooking a 2A school then you couldn't be more wrong.    However......  I am afraid that our guys are still going to have their heads in the clouds because of our win over Crockett last week, so we will likely come out flat the first half.    Hope not but I have seen it happen too many times.

We just look forward to the challenge Blazer, I'm sure were underdogs but not  a chump. My guess is ,it will be a four quarter battle.