Week 11 - Oak Ridge vs Campbell County

CardinalGrey

2 hours ago, oridgecat said:

It is true, they have been turned in.  But I'm not sure that the TSSAA even cares at this point.  

Innocent until proven quilty and I will not abandon the Wildcats until proven guilty beyound the shawdow of a doubt.

And if the did cheat, I will still support the Cats but I will be humbled.

To be honest, I doubt they cheated.

Who turned them in? Clinton? Powell? West?

20 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Innocent until proven quilty and I will not abandon the Wildcats until proven guilty beyound the shawdow of a doubt.

And if the did cheat, I will still support the Cats but I will be humbled.

To be honest, I doubt they cheated.

Who turned them in? Clinton? Powell? West?

This is the blind eye us wildcats have turned all year... what does it matter who turned them in? Gaddis has always hung his hat on integrity and all the sudden two players from West just “showed up”...what a joke. Did Mullins do his due diligence, I think not. Sad day for us wildcats. Rwr 

1 minute ago, YoungBuck said:

This is the blind eye us wildcats have turned all year... what does it matter who turned them in? Gaddis has always hung his hat on integrity and all the sudden two players from West just “showed up”...what a joke. Did Mullins do his due diligence, I think not. Sad day for us wildcats. Rwr 

It matters who turned them in because it goes to motive? 

I have never turned a blind eye to things I knew about OR, good or bad.

I am positive everybody involved with OR football and athletics knew how two West players " showing up " would look, what a joke you can't see that.

2Why don't think Mullins did not do his job? 

Finally, who are you? My name is Steve Palmer a 1982 grad of OR. No fake screenames. Not a troll.

Can you say the same?

A tough day for OR sure but no "SADNESS." We have not be proven guilty except for garbage posters saying they know all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

It matters who turned them in because it goes to motive? 

I have never turned a blind eye to things I knew about OR, good or bad.

I am positive everybody involved with OR football and athletics knew how two West players " showing up " would look, what a joke you can't see that.

2Why don't think Mullins did not do his job? 

Finally, who are you? My name is Steve Palmer a 1982 grad of OR. No fake screenames. Not a troll.

Can you say the same?

A tough day for OR sure but no "SADNESS." We have not be proven guilty except for garbage posters saying they know all.