Week 11 - Oak Ridge vs Campbell County

CardinalGrey

Just now, YoungBuck said:
4 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

It matters who turned them in because it goes to motive? 

I have never turned a blind eye to things I knew about OR, good or bad.

I am positive everybody involved with OR football and athletics knew how two West players " showing up " would look, what a joke you can't see that.

2Why don't think Mullins did not do his job? 

Finally, who are you? My name is Steve Palmer a 1982 grad of OR. No fake screenames. Not a troll.

Can you say the same?

A tough day for OR sure but no "SADNESS." We have not be proven guilty except for garbage posters saying they know all.

Expand  

5 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

It matters who turned them in because it goes to motive? 

I have never turned a blind eye to things I knew about OR, good or bad.

I am positive everybody involved with OR football and athletics knew how two West players " showing up " would look, what a joke you can't see that.

2Why don't think Mullins did not do his job? 

Finally, who are you? My name is Steve Palmer a 1982 grad of OR. No fake screenames. Not a troll.

Can you say the same?

A tough day for OR sure but no "SADNESS." We have not be proven guilty except for garbage posters saying they know all.

You are probably right Steve! The next thing you will be saying is “everyone recruits”. Probably would of been different if In1982 a Couple kids moved down the street from the school and starting playing instead of you, maybe your parents would be upset too

3 minutes ago, YoungBuck said:

You are probably right Steve! The next thing you will be saying is “everyone recruits”. Probably would of been different if In1982 a Couple kids moved down the street from the school and starting playing instead of you, maybe your parents would be upset too

No! Everybidy doesn't cheat. Until proven guilty O A K  R I D G E doesn't cheat.

8 hours ago, YoungBuck said:

You know nothing about Oak Ridge. If a kid moves down the street from ORHS he was ALREADY attending ORHS. By the way, I DID live across the street from the high school.

Edited by WilleTheWildcat

3 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

Who benefits the most from turning them in?

I do not have a clue and I don't get on CoachT to make me look smart making up statements I know nothing about. I offered up three school but that was just guessing and I probably  shouldn't have made those guesess. I was wrong to do so.

Edited by WilleTheWildcat

I hate to feed the crazy but a question for who might know.What does a school have to do when a player transfers in.Do they have to go check and make sure they live where they say or do they just have to check the paperwork a transfer turns in?And I have heard nothing about Oak Ridge or anybody else and have always wondered what the schools have to do.

7 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

I hate to feed the crazy but a question for who might know.What does a school have to do when a player transfers in.Do they have to go check and make sure they live where they say or do they just have to check the paperwork a transfer turns in?And I have heard nothing about Oak Ridge or anybody else and have always wondered what the schools have to do.

The TSSAA has a checklist of requirements/recommendations for both the school and the family to use as a guide 

21 hours ago, DirkdIggler1 said:

Nevermind, I read that wrong. You think they would prefer to play Rhea county over mcminn county? 

Yes - maybe it is more of a challenge. Plus - they have #### us out last two times in playoffs. Also - one year I think OR positioned themselves to go down to Soddy-Daisy a team they have manhandled. Just sayin’.