Week 11 - Oak Ridge vs Campbell County

CardinalGrey

Glad that's over, finally a good win. The zebras were flag happy tonite. Last regular season game and we're still holding. 

On a bad note Coach Gaddis got leveled before the game in warm-ups and is limping around and shook up. Hope he's OK!

Good note... tonite I gave a WWA t-shirt to all the remaining seniors. So all the seniors got a shirt this year.

WILDCAT PRIDE

4 hours ago, SweetScience said:

I think it’s pretty sad, to be honest, but hey, I guess we’ll take it. Just doesn’t feel like we’ve “earned” it, at all. Earning a trip to the playoffs used to actually mean something, but not anymore.

Would it make you feel better if we played Clintons sch and went 8-2 or would it still feel wrong

46 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Would it make you feel better if we played Clintons sch and went 8-2 or would it still feel wrong

Haha. Speaking of Clinton, can’t believe they beat Karns like they did, especially after Karns beat us. Such a strange season. Quality win tonight though. I watched it on CC stream. Did you hear their announcers talking about how they could run us off the field IF they were on their game tonight? Hilarious.

Edited by SweetScience

11 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Haha. Speaking of Clinton, can’t believe they beat Karns like they did, especially after Karns beat us. Such a strange season. Quality win tonight though. I watched it on CC stream. Did you hear their announcers talking about how they could run us off the field IF they were on their game tonight? Hilarious.

LOL no I was at game.That dont surprise me and they are the best.They get so mad when we beat them and really mad when they think they have a good shot to win.Ill have to go back and watch.Last week you ask about how many carries Dozier got and they finally got him the ball more and it paid off.He was breaking tackles left and right

4 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

LOL no I was at game.That dont surprise me and they are the best.They get so mad when we beat them and really mad when they think they have a good shot to win.Ill have to go back and watch.Last week you ask about how many carries Dozier got and they finally got him the ball more and it paid off.He was breaking tackles left and right

I’m in Georgia, so I had to stream it and listen to those goobers. Man, it was comical. Yeah, you can tell they can’t stand us. I couldn’t believe they said that crap. Actually, I can believe it, because I’ve listened to them before and they’re so biased that it’s pretty much sickening. Yeah, according to one of their guys, if they had played like they’re capable of playing, they could run us off the field, mayne!! 

6 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

I’m in Georgia, so I had to stream it and listen to those goobers. Man, it was comical. Yeah, you can tell they can’t stand us. I couldn’t believe they said that crap. Actually, I can believe it, because I’ve listened to them before and they’re so biased that it’s pretty much sickening. Yeah, according to one of their guys, if they had played like they’re capable of playing, they could run us off the field, mayne!! 

Thats great.Right up there with Clinton coach saying the better team didnt win the last 2 years after being out scored 58-7