#3 Cleveland @ #2 West Ridge:round 1

WestRidge

6 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Congratulations to West Ridge!  Great first round win for a first year school. 

Class quote WaCo.  Once the playoffs start us NE Tn fans should stick together.  I'm happy for every team from the Region 1's that have advanced and wish them all good luck next week.  

PS   Great year Tribe. A team with a ton of new starters played their hearts out all year.  I look forward to seeing if the Indians and the Wolves can build a legitimate rivalry not just a talking rivalry.  WR better reload because the Tribe will be tough in '22.

GO Wolves!    And go Region 1 teams!  Represent Upper East Tn.

4 hours ago, DandDD said:

Class quote WaCo.  Once the playoffs start us NE Tn fans should stick together.  I'm happy for every team from the Region 1's that have advanced and wish them all good luck next week.  

PS   Great year Tribe. A team with a ton of new starters played their hearts out all year.  I look forward to seeing if the Indians and the Wolves can build a legitimate rivalry not just a talking rivalry.  WR better reload because the Tribe will be tough in '22.

GO Wolves!    And go Region 1 teams!  Represent Upper East Tn.

Thanks DandDD, you're right, DB should be loaded next year! I hope that WR can stay competitive year in and year out, helps DB, Science Hill and WR IMO. Couldn't have asked for a better 1st year for these kids, they certainly have laid the ground work for future success. At the beginning of the year, one of the biggest question marks for the Wolves was if they could come together and be a team, I think the coaches and communities have done a fantastic job.

Edited by 83SouthRebel