Cland hosts greenback rd 1

THE KING

Want to congratulate Cloudland on great game plan. They whipped out butts up front. Our boys acted like they have never played football before. Our line was pathetic. When the defensive line gets to the backs at the same time the ball does that’s pathetic. I knew Cloudland would win but not like that. Again congratulations on a great win.  I hope our team can come together and someone steps up and takes control of the bs that has been allowed to happen. Players talking to fans over the fence during games the constant stupid fouls and the lackluster play at times. Until next year. Good luck against Oakdale next week I don’t believe you will have a problem. I don’t think Coalfield will be much of a problem either. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, GFD709SHREK said:

Want to congratulate Cloudland on great game plan. They whipped out butts up front. Our boys acted like they have never played football before. Our line was pathetic. When the defensive line gets to the backs at the same time the ball does that’s pathetic. I knew Cloudland would win but not like that. Again congratulations on a great win.  I hope our team can come together and someone steps up and takes control of the bs that has been allowed to happen. Players talking to fans over the fence during games the constant stupid fouls and the lackluster play at times. Until next year. Good luck against Oakdale next week I don’t believe you will have a problem. I don’t think Coalfield will be much of a problem either. 

Thanks man. It was great seeing you. Your team is young and with the right coach they will be great again.  I got to see in person the problems you're having.  That guy needs to recognize that he's in over his head and step down.  After you left the players started fighting each other and one time they lined up without a guard on the line.  I felt really bad for the parents and fans who are used to having success for having to watch that mess.  

7 hours ago, GFD709SHREK said:

We shall see, it ain't like you all gave us a game

Edited by rtl112

3 hours ago, Frontman said:

The person that made the coaching hire for Greenback should have his butt kicked!!! A strength coach from Sweetwater for what was once one of the elite programs in 1-A. 
what a shame. 

It's a toxic combination.  Greenback is so young and you have to have a strong leader who commands respect.  Those kids are talented but they have no direction.  Kids cannot lead kids.  The coach has to lead.

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

It's a toxic combination.  Greenback is so young and you have to have a strong leader who commands respect.  Those kids are talented but they have no direction.  Kids cannot lead kids.  The coach has to lead.

When it was getting a little chippy Zac said something to the ref but then followed it up with if any of my kids say anything let me know. I would of hated to been one of those kids if they would of said something they shouldn’t of and got a flag for it. Really like the way he coaches.

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

When it was getting a little chippy Zac said something to the ref but then followed it up with if any of my kids say anything let me know. I would of hated to been one of those kids if they would of said something they shouldn’t of and got a flag for it. Really like the way he coaches.

The playoffs are emotional and sometimes even the best kids can have a moment.  I thought most of the greenback kids kept their heads. 35 was a straight up gangster.  Not only tough and hard to tackle but nasty attitude to go with it lol

21 hours ago, GFD709SHREK said:

You can’t gauge Oakdale v GB as a meter because Oakdales QB didn’t play the whole second half against GB 

2 hours ago, Appvol said:

That’s the problem at Greenback it’s almost like it’s ok, but us old guys don’t like or condone it. 

14 hours ago, rtl112 said:

We shall see, it ain't like you all gave us a game

Yes I know that was the worst game we had all year.