Monterey heads to Hampton

uknoit2

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I've been in that press box, up to kickoff, for 15+ years....I'll take the cold over the heat up there any day 

Just the way we like it here! Snowing pretty good 30 miles up the road right now but calling for weather to be in the 50's here Friday....But when the sun goes down WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yeah a HUGE WOOOOOOOO!

2 hours ago, MontereySportsNetwork said:

#53 has been chosen as starting center for the South Team at the Blue/Grey All American Bowl on Jan 31st. He is a very humble young man and recognizes his ENTIRE team instead of tooting his own horn...We're pretty fortunate to have him in the purple & white!

Awesome to hear. Be pretty cool if he ended at Maryville. My son is a Freshman OL at Maryville. Sounds like the young man might get some more offers.

1 minute ago, Spike016 said:

Yeah a HUGE WOOOOOOOO!

If its a clear night, there's NO other setting in TN like Hampton to watch the sun scoot over the field then disappear behind the mountains...But, that's when the breeze picks up LOL...Boys better buckle up and loosen up for this one

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

If its a clear night, there's NO other setting in TN like Hampton to watch the sun scoot over the field then disappear behind the mountains...But, that's when the breeze picks up LOL...Boys better buckle up and loosen up for this one

Yeah it’s an awesome place for football! Once that sun goes down boy it gets cold! 

6 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

It’s a little better at Cland.

34 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Hey @crowwill make fun of me for this cause he always does BUT I’ve said it for years and I played up at Hampton and went and watched Oneida play at Hampton that is the coldest place on earth. I don’t care what anyone else says. It’s like a frozen tundra up there! So @MontereySportsNetwork y’all better pack your heaters and long johns and hot hands and feet cause it’s COLD!

Basically same elevation, NWS shows no significant difference in weather. I was at each of those games you were at except last year. Yes it gets cold but c’mon man, we’ve been over this before :roflol: