Monterey heads to Hampton

uknoit2

4 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Well I hope you play well but it’s been a LONG time since y’all made a trip to the Reservation. I believe it’s time!

1 minute ago, pujo said:

If we both take care of business Spike, you'll have to come here again. SORRY

BUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

1 hour ago, pujo said:

SG by 3 or 4 scores is my opinion.York is heading into a BAD environment.

I wouldn’t call it a bad environment.  They have some great fans.  They may say what’s on their mind but tell me what fan base that doesn’t. Folks shouldn’t judge what they “think” maybe a sour apple and label the rest as the same.  I agree with your outlook on the game.  Have a blessed week my friend.

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

I wouldn’t call it a bad environment.  They have some great fans.  They may say what’s on their mind but tell me what fan base that doesn’t. Folks shouldn’t judge what they “think” maybe a sour apple and label the rest as the same.  I agree with your outlook on the game.  Have a blessed week my friend.

All schools have good and bad fans.

1 hour ago, Spike016 said:

My God wasn’t even thinkin bout that :wacko:

Just win baby! A famous Al Davis quote. Hampton would love to welcome those Injuns to the frozen tundra at J C Campbell stadium :lol: However both teams are going to have to play extremely well for that to happen. Good luck to those Injuns Crow and spike :thumb:

Edited by dogtruth

10 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Watcha you talkin about Willis :)   There’s lots of people that like SG.  I’ve met some of the York fans before and they have some great fans as well.

Jus play a dirty brand of football, high low your lineman, chop your blockers ,hit late and very mouthy. Saw them nearly get into a brawl twice in passing league. untelling how many personal fouls they've had. Fans are just fans and most don't even understand football, everyone has a few nuts.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Jus play a dirty brand of football, high low your lineman, chop your blockers ,hit late and very mouthy. Saw them nearly get into a brawl twice in passing league. untelling how many personal fouls they've had. Fans are just fans and most don't even understand football, everyone has a few nuts.

They tend to move the sticks as well :popcorneater: