Monterey heads to Hampton

uknoit2

Here ya go OnB! 

I've not posted a lot this season, been busy. But much of what I've posted have been rants LOL. In a way its not fair as kids have had to step into new roles, filling big shoes, due to some just deciding to walk away from the game! Got me!! 

We have the athletes and beef to stay with any team, but experience and will was the back breaker against SG and last night. 

Stopping Monterey will be a challenge if they play as capable. Not concerned with us moving the ball. I expect a war.

14 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Here ya go OnB! 

I've not posted a lot this season, been busy. But much of what I've posted have been rants LOL. In a way its not fair as kids have had to step into new roles, filling big shoes, due to some just deciding to walk away from the game! Got me!! 

We have the athletes and beef to stay with any team, but experience and will was the back breaker against SG and last night. 

Stopping Monterey will be a challenge if they play as capable. Not concerned with us moving the ball. I expect a war.

Got to have a thread!Monterey has good posters and Hampton has great ones too!Plus us guys who's teams are not good can read about the good ones.lol

Just now, orngnblk said:

It was fun tho!

Darn straight! Pujo and I have ran into a few dandies over the years! One bunch from GCA had everyone ready to fight LOL and Pujo had a hole dug for some idiot called batman :roflol:

This game, shewwww. We need to be ready and missing so many games this season has us behind and not as seasoned as we could be.

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Darn straight! Pujo and I have ran into a few dandies over the years! One bunch from GCA had everyone ready to fight LOL and Pujo had a hole dug for some idiot called batman :roflol:

This game, shewwww. We need to be ready and missing so many games this season has us behind and not as seasoned as we could be.

Remember joeknows?  Pujo wanted to disembow that dude