Monterey heads to Hampton

uknoit2

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Gotta pick up the dump passes quickly and make the first tackle attempts. CANNOT keep putting safeties on an island by themselves 

You’re corners will be on an island all night against Monterey, safeties to. They scheme their pass game that way. There’s at least 1v1 every play. Most are 2 1v1 matchups somewhere. They play a good brand of ball. 

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Agree ,if we can beat one ,we COULD beat all three. Thats yet to be seen.

Yep could beat or get beat by all 4 any given night honestly. York underperformed big time this year but they’re still a dangerous team. Quad 1 has a bunch of good teams but I don’t think any great teams. The Rockwood QB being out hurts them but Hannibal at QB and going back to the wing T will be a bruiser of an offense to handle. 

37 minutes ago, crow said:

Yep could beat or get beat by all 4 any given night honestly. York underperformed big time this year but they’re still a dangerous team. Quad 1 has a bunch of good teams but I don’t think any great teams. The Rockwood QB being out hurts them but Hannibal at QB and going back to the wing T will be a bruiser of an offense to handle. 

Name of the game ,win and advance. If not start dribbling, think we have a good dribbling team.

21 minutes ago, pujo said:

Name of the game ,win and advance. If not start dribbling, think we have a good dribbling team.

Yeah ours played yours this summer. I think y’all got us in that one. We played y’all and Cosby. Beat them and lost yours. We’ve only got 7 on the team right now until football is over. Gonna be a young bunch. 1 senior, 3 juniors, a slew of sophomores and freshmen. We’re looking pretty good as well. I never kept up with round ball until the boy started coaching it lol. Funny how that works. Need paid Oneida football a lick of attention until I met his momma. Been all in ever since. He’s the QB from our 2007 & 2008 skirmishes if you recall (yes I know you do). 

7 minutes ago, crow said:

Yeah ours played yours this summer. I think y’all got us in that one. We played y’all and Cosby. Beat them and lost yours. We’ve only got 7 on the team right now until football is over. Gonna be a young bunch. 1 senior, 3 juniors, a slew of sophomores and freshmen. We’re looking pretty good as well. I never kept up with round ball until the boy started coaching it lol. Funny how that works. Need paid Oneida football a lick of attention until I met his momma. Been all in ever since. He’s the QB from our 2007 & 2008 skirmishes if you recall (yes I know you do). 

Oh yes I do, were both dinosaurs. Heck of a QB.

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

Oh yes I do, were both dinosaurs. Heck of a QB.

He did alright in college once he got an opportunity. Never was gonna make a living with it but got an education and proved he could do it. Yeah we’ve saw this thing play out a few times. Don’t reckon it’ll be the worst disaster I’ve faced if we get beat by CG, SG, Monterey, Rockwood, Hampton, Meigs, TC, Tyner or any of a dozen others I’ve left out. Been blessed to have been involved in it as much as I’ve been allowed to be. I love the game but there’s bigger fish to fry than that gold ball in the big picture. Y’all know that as well as I do. Just gotta coach ‘em hard and love ‘em harder. I know you know the ole loud defensive minded coach that said that A LOT lol. It’ll be a fun week.