Monterey heads to Hampton

uknoit2

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Do so for sure. Stop around elizabethton and grab some grub or message some of the Hamptonites about local grub. Kinda like us if you don’t know where to go you probably won’t find much. Hampton has some good guys on here. They’ll treat you outstanding before and after the game but a lot like us they are not you friends for a couple hours in between. 

Will do and Monterey is same way we can be friends till game time then we enemy's lol y'all's fans remind me of ours we very passionate about our boys 

Pre season, this game was my two picks for the quarter-finals however now it's a first rounder. Both schools like to play physical and have strong lines. Both teams have hard running backs and quarterbacks that can throw it and run it. I agree with other posters that this should be a heck of a ball game. I'm just glad it's at Hampton. Homefield maybe the only advantage we have. Monterey fans will like our field, it's one of the most scenic football stadiums in Tennessee.

2 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

Pre season, this game was my two picks for the quarter-finals however now it's a first rounder. Both schools like to play physical and have strong lines. Both teams have hard running backs and quarterbacks that can throw it and run it. I agree with other posters that this should be a heck of a ball game. I'm just glad it's at Hampton. Homefield maybe the only advantage we have. Monterey fans will like our field, it's one of the most scenic football stadiums in Tennessee.

Looking forward to making the trip 

10 minutes ago, crow said:

Do so for sure. Stop around elizabethton and grab some grub or message some of the Hamptonites about local grub. Kinda like us if you don’t know where to go you probably won’t find much. Hampton has some good guys on here. They’ll treat you outstanding before and after the game but a lot like us they are not you friends for a couple hours in between. 

If he comes to roanmountain, he can stop at highlander bbq for some good food.  If he likes meth, then every street in Hampton has a supply center :roflol:

18 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

See that! There's phenomenal beauty around here to see if you know where to go. 

I ain’t from roan mountain but I’ve live in mountains long enough to know how to find what I’m looking for. Hate the trip but always enjoyed it once I get there lol

26 minutes ago, WILDCAT4LIFE said:

Looking forward to making the trip 

Nope the trip sucks, ain’t gonna act like it don’t but it’s beautiful once you’re there. Just plan on making a day (and most of the night) out of it. Maybe make a weekend out of it. The most historic part of the state and most folks don’t get up there very often. 

Edited by crow