Chester County @ Tullahoma

TTownFan50

This is the first every meeting between Chester County and Tullahoma. Chester C. is 5-5 and averages 22 ppg while allowing 25.  Tullahoma is 10-0 for the second straight year even after changing regions and having 6 new opponents, 4 of which they had never played before this season.  Tullahoma averages 38 ppg while allowing 8.5.  Will Chester play spoiler or will Tullahoma take care of business?  What are your thoughts?

Never seeing Chester county play one has to think that their record might represent the quality of the opponents that they have been through this season. 4 of their losses were to playoff bound teams with the Fayette-Ware game being a razor this decision. When faced with a stiffer opponent they didn't fare so well. Believing that Tullahoma is one of the more complete teams out there this season it should stand to reason that  Chester County #1 that they have some players, #2 that they are use to putting up points #3 that maybe as the game wears on they run out gas or skilled players get tired as they grind it out. #4 I say this like most of the first place versus last place seeded games will end with the Wildcats on top. It might be close for a while but down the stretch the cats should prevail.  When the Wildcats have a team stand up and get in the way this year they have had their share of problems, PC-24-21 and Marshall County 28-20.  I hope these issues are behind them as I think they have improved since these games.