Bearden open

HTV

1 minute ago, RPohnO said:

I have no idea. Based on your quote, that would be UC Davis guy. Does he plan to come back? That seems like going the wrong direction. I still think they should just hire me, someone who handles money all day long, keep the teaching/school employment part out of it.

They may have to with no teaching positions! Maybe the principal will get creative and make a position appear from thin air!

1 minute ago, FHSAlum12 said:

They may have to with no teaching positions! Maybe the principal will get creative and make a position appear from thin air!

:D I think I know who you are... I heard there are applications in from out west, up north, and Georgia. I'm sure Shelton is a possibility. Again, internal or out of state hire...

1 hour ago, toughD said:

Through what I've seen and what I've heard, I stand by: "It will either be an internal hire or an out of state hire."

I wonder if an out of state hire knows how little KCS HC get paid and the previously stated fact that there won't be a staff around him or if the admin is keeping that a secret until they get hired :ph34r:

Just now, toughD said:

I think it will be internal. I know the "why promote from a 4-6 team" argument is there, but I just see the administration going the internal direction. I've been wrong once before, back in the 80s. 

When life was good!:roflol: People keep talking about this staff like Shinlever had Nick Saban's hiring ability. Who on that staff is worth our CoachT time!

4 minutes ago, thefox said:

When life was good!:roflol: People keep talking about this staff like Shinlever had Nick Saban's hiring ability. Who on that staff is worth our CoachT time!

If only the hiring committee read CoachT and learned what you already know. So Mr. Fox, you are in the "out of state" camp then?

3 minutes ago, toughD said:

If only the hiring committee read CoachT and learned what you already know. So Mr. Fox, you are in the "out of state" camp then?

You can bet your sweet rear end if there is a UC Davis applicant, the other interviews should be tokens. The process figures itself out.

• Upvote 1