Liberty Creek (Sumner County)

mondo44

I suspect Sumner County will not mimic Wilson County on how they start the school up. Wilson County threw GH in the water and said swim. To their credit they have done well in almost every sport. Won the region in football, very competitive with basketball teams, baseball, and softball.  Sumner County tends to not want to make anybody mad so I don’t see that type of start for the school teams.  

9 hours ago, dbdcrazie said:

Middle school schedules are built by county so all schools including LC will have full middle school schedule next year. 

Talking about 8th graders going into freshman year. LC will only be playing JV football next year and who knows how many sports they’ll actually be able to have. No interviews have taken place for any coaching positions either. 

8 hours ago, mondo44 said:

All sports besides varsity football should be ok as their schedules are set yearly.  Wondering what the county thinks the enrollment will be. What class and region will the school be placed in by the TSSAA? Highly doubt 8th graders will be given a choice.  In Wilson County when Green Hill opened they were not. 

For football purposes, the school has already applied for 3A

6 minutes ago, middletn said:

Talking about 8th graders going into freshman year. LC will only be playing JV football next year and who knows how many sports they’ll actually be able to have. No interviews have taken place for any coaching positions either. 

I have heard interviews start in Jan 2022.I have heard of at least 3 current assistants at 3 different schools who are applying in football. 

51 minutes ago, mondo44 said:

I have heard interviews start in Jan 2022.I have heard of at least 3 current assistants at 3 different schools who are applying in football. 

It’ll be an interesting search. I don’t see them taking anyone from Sumner County to be the head coach, but we’ll see