Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Spike016

18 minutes ago, Rebel82 said:

South Greene’s running back is out for the rest of the year, but you will never know it. His replacement is spot on. This kid doesn’t quit. He came out last night ready to impress and did every bit of that and more. He is a sophomore. Put him there with all of the receivers and of course Myers, The offense can be hard stop. 

If you do manage to stop the offense, then good luck with their defense.

Regardless of the score, Oneida will fight you hard until the final buzzer. My money is for sure on SG. Really good on both sides of the ball.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, pujo said:

Regardless of the score, Oneida will fight you hard until the final buzzer. My money is for sure on SG. Really good on both sides of the ball.

I’m looking forward to this game. I expect a battle. I’d like to hear more about Oneida, but I’m not getting anything so far. Maybe it will just a surprise. 

17 minutes ago, Rebel82 said:

I’m looking forward to this game. I expect a battle. I’d like to hear more about Oneida, but I’m not getting anything so far. Maybe it will just a surprise. 

Oneida has struggled on offense this year but they are always great on d.  You can watch them on YouTube 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rebel82 said:

No, he has a shoulder injury, but enough to knock him out of the playoffs.

Hate he had to leave before the season was over but glad to hear it’s not more serious thanks for updating me. As for us, we just a 3 yard and a cloud of dust. Put 10 or 11 in the box and you’ll be good to go :grin:

• Upvote 1

On 11/5/2021 at 9:00 PM, Spike016 said:

Oneida got the W against a scrappy CG team in round 1. They played well enough to win but wasn’t their best game this year. They will travel to the land of the chain Yankers! Can Oneida go and upset the Rebels in round 2?? 

Let’s Git It On!!

My friend I mean no disrespect to you anyone else, but the chain thing is now sounding elementary. There’s always 2 sides of a story and I really don’t care about hearing either side and I would think and hope that the rest are as well. These are 2 different teams and new coaching staffs now and either do not have any control over the past.

Oneida has a solid football. Oline and Dline looks good with some play makers on both sides. SG is solid as well. Going to be a great challenge for both teams and it should be at this point entering Rnd2.  I’m sure you don’t care what I think, but I think SG will handle its business.

Have a Blessed week.

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Upvote 1