Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Spike016

14 minutes ago, OHSIH said:

Live Stream is a go - all are welcome (we promise to be nice) here are the places to watch

Facebook: IH Sports Network
Facebook: Independent Herald
YouTube: bit.ly/3kqQoyd
YouTube: bit.ly/3BqxzRI

Don’t make promises you know Mark can’t keep. Besides y’all are our crew, you don’t gotta be nice to “them” :roflol:

Edited by crow

15 minutes ago, TheOgre78 said:

I'm late to the thread but looks like it will be a good game! SG by score comparison(CP, York and beat a good Hampton team) will be a test but I still think Oneida will keep it close + homefield helps. I'll be watching it via stream. Go Indians! :)

We’re in the road this week. SG is the home team. 

5 minutes ago, THE KING said:

If you're "in" the road, watch out.  Old king hit a deer monday. Don't want to hit an Indian :roflol:

I think we’re already caught in the headlights of them ‘85 bears up that way to begin with lol. Thanks for pointing that out, just so you know you’re now on typo alert, I’ll be watching you :ph34r:

15 hours ago, THE KING said:

I'm also picking Hampton by a couple scores though it wouldn't surprise me if you blew them out.  The universe says it has to happen. South greene vs Hampton pt 2. The reckoning 

Don’t forget the universe might want an Oneida / Rockwood rematch as well king :popcorneater:

1 hour ago, crow said:

Don’t forget the universe might want an Oneida / Rockwood rematch as well king :popcorneater:

I just watched your game with coalfield.  I'm pulling for you guys but I'm afraid south greene may cover the spread.  Hopefully you can get some more athletes out in the future.  If coalfield comes up here, they will be the favorite.  They have playmakers everywhere .

18 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I just watched your game with coalfield.  I'm pulling for you guys but I'm afraid south greene may cover the spread.  Hopefully you can get some more athletes out in the future.  If coalfield comes up here, they will be the favorite.  They have playmakers everywhere .

We made CF look ALOT better than they are. Just my honest opinion 

1 minute ago, Spike016 said:

We made CF look ALOT better than they are. Just my honest opinion 

Defense will never be your problem.  I like the spread but it can only work if you're fast.  The o-line needs to block better too.  I watch oneida on YouTube because I'm a fan.  I wouldn't criticize to be a troll.  I like to see y'all win!

33 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Just how $ure are you they’ll cover. It could get intere$ting.