Trousdale at Meigs County

tcjacket13

4 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Thank you brother. I'm hoping we get at least one more home game after tonight. Hope your team takes care of business as well. Coalfield 35 Midway 14 probably sounds about right. 

I feel Meigs can win if the can they can avoid the big play. I think they can control the line of scrimmage, but watching TC last week, they have big play ability with good athletes. 

1 hour ago, logcabinman said:

I feel Meigs can win if the can they can avoid the big play. I think they can control the line of scrimmage, but watching TC last week, they have big play ability with good athletes. 

We are ready my good man. I'm hearing we had a great week of practice. Found a few things we can key on and we're playing at home. Also we are actually selling Chicken and Dumplings at the Tiger Cage I hear. 

39 minutes ago, Yeti said:

We are ready my good man. I'm hearing we had a great week of practice. Found a few things we can key on and we're playing at home. Also we are actually selling Chicken and Dumplings at the Tiger Cage I hear. 

Chicken seems appropriate for tc since the  chickened out against upperman!

39 minutes ago, Yeti said:

You know I’m an ol Central boy.  I tend to root for our more local boys. Good luck Yeti. Wish there was a way I could watch this one.