Marion @ H20

H2Oman

1 minute ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

SC will beat White House this week by a couple of TDs and they would give Marion all they want and then some. We played both teams

I agree with the WH prediction as well. I believe WH is product of a really bad region and weak schedule.

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

I agree with the WH prediction as well. I believe WH is product of a really bad region and weak schedule.

H20 I just had a facebook memory pop up today on my time line. It was last years marion co westmoreland game. We were leading going into the 4th quarter 17-14 until we as usual self destruct. Fridays game we were driving to tie the game with around 3 minutes to go and had the ball on the Marion 23 3rd down and 3 then self destructed once more. If Marion is the Power house they feel they are we aint far behind them

7 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

SC will beat White House this week by a couple of TDs and they would give Marion all they want and then some. We played both teams

Westmoreland gave us all they wanted to. You can be mad and gripe all you want but the kids on Westmoreland were a good bunch of kids.

For some odd reason someone always gets under your skin at our games lol.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

H20 I just had a facebook memory pop up today on my time line. It was last years marion co westmoreland game. We were leading going into the 4th quarter 17-14 until we as usual self destruct. Fridays game we were driving to tie the game with around 3 minutes to go and had the ball on the Marion 23 3rd down and 3 then self destructed once more. If Marion is the Power house they feel they are we aint far behind them

Trust me we aren't a powerhouse.

2 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Westmoreland gave us all they wanted to. You can be mad and gripe all you want but the kids on Westmoreland were a good bunch of kids.

For some odd reason someone always gets under your skin at our games lol.

Theres a few things that gripe me but for starters last season some of your fans tried to fight me after the game leaving the pressbox for me questioning a call on the radio broadcast. This year a fan came up when yall went up 21-7 to talk some kind of trash. Also watch the crucial 3 down on the drive Marion went up 21-7. Our corner was about to make a tackle for a loss and was baltantly heald directly in front of an official with no call. Then watch one of your lineman have his hand under our defensive ends facemask on that drive with our guy holding his hands up right in front of the ref to show him. The ref instead of throwing a flag walks over to the Marion coach and warns him to tell his player. To top it all off some meth head and his wife parked their truck beside the visitors locker room and was yelling degrading things about our players after some were playing their last game. 

I think this will be one heck of a game. I think Marion will have to watch film this week and head to Watertown with a gameplan and execute. I know that's easier said than done but I think Marion has a chip on their shoulder as well as Watertown. This will be a good one but I still have to give Marion the very close edge in this one.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Theres a few things that gripe me but for starters last season some of your fans tried to fight me after the game leaving the pressbox for me questioning a call on the radio broadcast. This year a fan came up when yall went up 21-7 to talk some kind of trash. Also watch the crucial 3 down on the drive Marion went up 21-7. Our corner was about to make a tackle for a loss and was baltantly heald directly in front of an official with no call. Then watch one of your lineman have his hand under our defensive ends facemask on that drive with our guy holding his hands up right in front of the ref to show him. The ref instead of throwing a flag walks over to the Marion coach and warns him to tell his player. To top it all off some meth head and his wife parked their truck beside the visitors locker room and was yelling degrading things about our players after some were playing their last game. 

Marion folks, don’t worry about this dude. He called our kids thugs a few years back after one of the many beat downs we’ve given them since they rejoined our region. Always got something to gripe about.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

As far as on the field stuff refs were horrible both ways. The most blatant was a face mask on our qb that was right in front of a ref. If he had just let go it wouldn't have been as bad but it seemed like he pulled trying to hurt him. Multiple holds on your offensive line but that's part of the game. They don't catch every thing.

You set yourself up last year. Those women can be tough lol.

Edited by PurplePower68

2 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

Marion folks, don’t worry about this dude. He called our kids thugs a few years back after one of the many beat downs we’ve given them since they rejoined our region. Always got something to gripe about.

It's all part of it. It stings when you lose and some people gripe. It's all good though. Maybe they will have a different draw next year and won't have to come back.

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

It's all part of it. It stings when you lose and some people gripe. It's all good though. Maybe they will have a different draw next year and won't have to come back.

I hope yall come to our place next year. Yall lose 15 from your team this year and I think most were starters. We lose 4 starters from friday night. #57, #46, #42 and #7. oh yeah, the punter also which hes been very consistant

Edited by Mr. Postman1

22 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I hope yall come to our place next year. Yall lose 15 from your team this year and I think most were starters. We lose 3 starters from friday night. #57, #46, and #7. oh yeah, the punter also which hes been very consistant

Maybe. We lose some good starters but we are loaded for the next few years. Would have to be a 2nd or 3rd round game though. 

Edited by PurplePower68