Marion @ H20

H2Oman

1 hour ago, sportman said:

H2O is playing at a Championship level right now. Can MC get that urgency back in there game? Should be a great game. 

They will have to bring more than they brought tonight.  Offensively they moved the ball all night although there was no explosive plays but defensively rarely slowed westys anemic offense.  That doesn't bode well for h20s high powered attack. We will likely need some turnovers to go our way.  H20 has to be the favorite.

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

They will have to bring more than they brought tonight.  Offensively they moved the ball all night although there was no explosive plays but defensively rarely slowed westys anemic offense.  That doesn't bode well for h20s high powered attack. We will likely need some turnovers to go our way.  H20 has to be the favorite.

I have a crazy feeling that you guys are sandbagging like crazy!!! I honestly don't believe you are as down as you guys make it out to be. H2O is going to have to play a complete game to beat you guys. This is not going to be a cake walk for anyone.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

I have a crazy feeling that you guys are sandbagging like crazy!!! I honestly don't believe you are as down as you guys make it out to be. H2O is going to have to play a complete game to beat you guys. This is not going to be a cake walk for anyone.

I feel the same way! Fully expect their quarterback to be healthy also. I wonder if they still got that big running back linebacker kid

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Is this similar to the holding calls the refs didn't call or the lb, best player that was supposed to be out, or the 4 Sr starters that were out?

other than our lb being out the rest is true. i just threw that out there last week when yall tried to make out like #7 would be out which he wasnt last night 

18 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

They aren't sandbagging. 

Edited by CoyDillard

24 minutes ago, biggest said:

Could really move for his size also

#2?  That was the fullback last year maybe?  He is a Jr this year and plays safety.  Or we're you talking about #9 the 300 pounder?  He is back on the line both ways.  Both are great kids.  The qb played last night but like I said, it's obvious he isn't 100% but you have to play with what you got.  I don't like the matchup with you guys but we are better than we were last year, we just have to be able to get some stops which we haven't been able to do on 3rd and 4th down the past 2 weeks.