Rematch - Jo Byrns @ Gordonsville

croz6110

21 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I’ve watched the Gordy and Clay game multiple times now and for some reason Gordy just didn’t look like Gordy in that game.  Maybe it’s just me.  Maybe CC has improved but I don’t see that much either.  With that said, don’t be surprised if JB goes up 7-0 quickly in the first quarter.  I’ve been wrong before though so don’t count on me lol.  Good luck to both teams.  

JB scored on the first drive last game to make it 6-0 so i would say it’s quite possible

It is a very different Gordonsville team. I believe our o-line is our weakest unit which is unusual. However this is the best passing attack we’ve had maybe ever. Defense plays hard and is well coached. This team does not have a beat you down style, but I will say if we get to play next week we will be in it until the end

5 hours ago, TigerTown12 said:

JB scored on the first drive last game to make it 6-0 so i would say it’s quite possible

It is a very different Gordonsville team. I believe our o-line is our weakest unit which is unusual. However this is the best passing attack we’ve had maybe ever. Defense plays hard and is well coached. This team does not have a beat you down style, but I will say if we get to play next week we will be in it until the end

One thing your line is though is they are disciplined and they move as a unit.  That’s a huge upside.