District 7AAA

thejoker

On 11/12/2021 at 2:14 PM, Alumn89 said:

just my 2 cents here:  I'd rank them like this... 

1. Cumberland

2. Stone

3. Livingston

4. White

5. Dekalb

6/7  Upperman/Macon

I just think White lost too much to be favorited in this district.   I know LA and Stone lost quite a bit as well.   All I know for sure is it will be a fun race to watch down the stretch.   

We(White County)did do a little better than this prediction. We have definitely played better as the season has progressed.

18 minutes ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

The Bilbrey kid is putting them on his shoulders last two games. Hitting clutch shots down the stretch in both games. 

Glad to see it. They are a young team and was not expecting to see them go this far but glad they are. I know they have a really good freshman. Is Bilbrey a sophomore?  They will be good for next couple of years. I hope thursdays game is streamed live, would like to see it.  Guess i will be pulling for York and Stone now in the post season

1 hour ago, fentressbb said:

Glad to see it. They are a young team and was not expecting to see them go this far but glad they are. I know they have a really good freshman. Is Bilbrey a sophomore?  They will be good for next couple of years. I hope thursdays game is streamed live, would like to see it.  Guess i will be pulling for York and Stone now in the post season

Bilbrey is a Junior. 

• 2 weeks later...