Round 3 #1 GreenEville Vs #3 Betsy

DevilMan03

2 hours ago, KEV-O said:

Let's just not keep score since people in 2021 are to sensitive about it. Greeneville lost to Unicoi County 120-0 in 1923. I didn't see no sissies on CoachT crying then.  Take your phony outrage somewhere else orangeandwhite.  

Times are different for sure . We have millions of folks that are able to work and live off of our backs,not uncle Sam's. At the same time, young men come back from war and can't get the help they need from old uncle Sam . One of them ( a Marine Sergeant ) worked on my house last week and said they  lost three men on their last deployment but then lost 21 back home because they couldn't get the proper help. Something wrong with this picture.

Edited by BatmanDevil
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, KEV-O said:

Let's just not keep score since people in 2021 are to sensitive about it. Greeneville lost to Unicoi County 120-0 in 1923. I didn't see no sissies on CoachT crying then.  Take your phony outrage somewhere else orangeandwhite.  

First off the only outrage is coming from you. Second I’m definitely not to sensitive, it just seemed to me if your that much better than the other team, at some point a coach has to say what am I getting out of this. 

4 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Times are different for sure . We have millions of folks that are able to work and live off of our backs,not uncle Sam's. At the same time, young men come back from war and can't get the help they need from old uncle Sam . One of them ( a Marine Sergeant ) worked on my house last week and said they  lost three men on their last deployment but then lost 21 back home because they couldn't get the proper help. Something wrong with this picture.

Times are different for sure, yes I’ve been wrong on occasions in my life but I can guarantee I’ve never lived off anybody’s back and oh by the way I am one of those that came back and Uncle Sam hadn’t helped!

11 hours ago, SXSW said:

I went to the game Friday and I must say Greeneville had no answers for Betsy! They got outcoached, out played physically and played with a chip on their shoulder. The difference between the two games was amazing! Good Luck to Elizabethton and i hope you all win the state but the other side of the bracket is a little tougher than the last few years. I don't like eating crow but sometimes you must. 

We definitely played lights out and we’ve all ate a little crow.

8 minutes ago, orangeandwhite said:

First off the only outrage is coming from you. Second I’m definitely not to sensitive, it just seemed to me if your that much better than the other team, at some point a coach has to say what am I getting out of this. 

You are definitely the sensitive one orangeandwhite.  You comment about a game you weren't even at and just looking at the score i would have initially agreed that it was crazy.  Then when you look at the facts of running 25 plays the entire game on O and having your scoring come from the freshman team and a Senior RB that hasn't carried the ball the entire year because he was 5th string on the Depth Chart, The D, and Special teams you wanted them just to take a knee every down in the 2nd half?  What they got out of it is the Freshman team getting to play in front of the Friday Night Lights crowed while Sullivan East trying to sling the ball around in the first half stopping the clock.

45 minutes ago, Morice49 said:

Good luck moving forward this season Betsy!!!  Bring it back to the NET.  As we Devil's start preparing for the upcoming year...Freshman will be Sophomores, Sophomores will be JR's, and JR's will be Sr's.  Let's go to work Devils...... 

Thanks and we all know the Devils will work hard and be ready to battle Betsy next year.

22 hours ago, orangeandwhite said:

Times are different for sure, yes I’ve been wrong on occasions in my life but I can guarantee I’ve never lived off anybody’s back and oh by the way I am one of those that came back and Uncle Sam hadn’t helped!

I can see where you might have thought my previous post might have had references to you but it wasn't.Just a general opinion of how things have changed over the years and how the system as a whole is backwards.