Round 3 #1 GreenEville Vs #3 Betsy

DevilMan03

6 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

So is BVD gonna post a video wearing the Orange and Black? 

I don't read or watch a lot of stuff so I'm guessing there was something I missed for that to happen.I can see the Tennessee Orange or even the special Tennessee Black ,but that will be interesting seeing the Elizabethton Orange and Black on BVD. I don't know what that deal is but  a poster from Jeff County bet me a hundred dollars several years ago to be donated to either school and he wouldn't pay up.It was a DB vs JC game,so I wrote that I was considering putting a hundred dollars worth of urinal cakes in the J Fred johnson bathrooms myself so that every time someone  " went " it would be directed towards that JC  coacht deadbeat that never paid up.

Edited by BatmanDevil

9 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I don't read or watch a lot of stuff so I'm guessing there was something I missed for that to happen.I can see the Tennessee Orange or even the special Tennessee Black ,but that will be interesting seeing the Elizabethton Orange and Black on BVD. I don't know what that deal is but  a poster from Jeff County bet me a hundred dollars several years ago to be donated to either school and he wouldn't pay up.It was a DB vs JC game,so I wrote that I was considering putting a hundred dollars worth of urinal cakes in the J Fred johnson bathrooms myself so that every time someone  " went " it would be directed towards that JC  coacht deadbeat that never paid up.

I don’t see BVD wearing Cyclones orange and black because he can’t stand Betsy but he does respect what we have done over the last 3 years.

3 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Yep, everyone in NET should respect Elizabethton  and I can't imagine many that don't.

We are very proud of this team and community and Batman this never gets old and as you know you better enjoy every minute because you never know when it will happen again.I’ve supported this team for a long time and we finally got that first gold ball and I will never forget the feeling watching the team and coaches celebrating on that field after the game.

34 minutes ago, lawnman said:

We are very proud of this team and community and Batman this never gets old and as you know you better enjoy every minute because you never know when it will happen again.I’ve supported this team for a long time and we finally got that first gold ball and I will never forget the feeling watching the team and coaches celebrating on that field after the game.

That's right, we're not guaranteed tomorrow,much less another state championship.When Greeneville got that silver ball . I thought that might be the last chance in my life time but it worked out.I'm thankful for for a lot in my life but have gotten to a different point with sports these days. Back years ago,it would make me so mad to see Tennessee lose a game and nobody wanted to be around me for a while.Now,I'll still pull for my favorite teams but when someone asked what happened,I can say what's on my mind and not think a whole lot afterwards.On top of that,believe me, it's ten thousand times better for Batman "not" having a son playing sports these days. Sounds better

Edited by BatmanDevil

9 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

That's right, we're not guaranteed tomorrow,much less another state championship.When Greeneville got that silver ball . I thought that might be the last chance in my life time but it worked out.I'm thankful for for a lot in my life but have gotten to a different point with sports these days. Back years ago,it would make me so mad to see Tennessee lose a game and nobody wanted to be around me for a while.Now,I'll still pull for my favorite teams but when someone asked what happened,I can say what's on my mind and not think a whole lot afterwards.On top of that,believe me, it's ten thousand times better for Batman "not" having a son playing sports these days. Sounds better

The older I get i realize that life is to short to get mad at things that really don’t matter and as BVD says hug your mom and dad and tell them you love them.

16 minutes ago, lawnman said:

The older I get i realize that life is to short to get mad at things that really don’t matter and as BVD says hug your mom and dad and tell them you love them.

BVD and I are half brothers by the same dad.BVD had one of the greatest moms in the world ,second only to the one my two youngest boys have,atleast in my opinion. I'm sure a lot of coacht posters feel the same about their mom or wife. Whoever you care about in this life ,you should always hug them and tell them you love them.For the life of me,I can't understand folks that don't love their kids,but I guess it takes all types.

4 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

BVD and I are half brothers by the same dad.BVD had one of the greatest moms in the world ,second only to the one my two youngest boys have,atleast in my opinion. I'm sure a lot of coacht posters feel the same about their mom or wife. Whoever you care about in this life ,you should always hug them and tell them you love them.For the life of me,I can't understand folks that don't love their kids,but I guess it takes all types.

Enjoy life and your family because it can all end in a second.

6 minutes ago, orangeandwhite said:

Never truer words than this^^ I sure miss mine, especially during the holidays. It’s just not the sam

I still have mine 

6 minutes ago, orangeandwhite said:

Never truer words than this^^ I sure miss mine, especially during the holidays. It’s just not the same

I still have mine and just can’t imagine how it will be without them.

Edited by lawnman

On 11/20/2021 at 11:59 PM, formerblazer said:

Who cares.  It’s me and you on here from Boone and one of us shouldn’t be apologizing,  we played Betsy close and last year beat Greeneville. We could beat Betsy next year by 35 and they’d remind us the 35 plus times they’ve beat us.  Just let it happen

Check this out... when you comment on another team's thread they bring up that your team is a loser: