TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Weve changed a lot since SG.  We'd still be underdogs but think we would be competitive.

You would have home field advantage also. It would be worth the drive up. 

I like basketball but I'm more of a football kind of guy. I have been up to Hampton for a couple of basketball games and that home court advantage paid off.

Fans came out and got behind the kids. Was some great games.

I might make another trip up if you guys advance.  I have some family up that way.

13 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

You would have home field advantage also. It would be worth the drive up. 

I like basketball but I'm more of a football kind of guy. I have been up to Hampton for a couple of basketball games and that home court advantage paid off.

Fans came out and got behind the kids. Was some great games.

I might make another trip up if you guys advance.  I have some family up that way.

Yeah you had some good Basketball teams ,Boys and Girls, Hampton defends their home court pretty well. Should have a really good team this year.

4 minutes ago, NameNotImportant said:

Oh Sorry didn't know we had to have permission on what we posted. TC-14 H20- 7. 

Now...now...don't get your panties all up in a bunch.  Out of respect to all who have been posting on this thread, I felt like you would need to know. Thats All. Not trying to police you like your little sidekick - tcfootball96 has eluded to.  If it makes you feel better, if I were a TC fan, I would really be proud of you.  Just like your 1st grade teacher would be, your mom and dad, brothers and sisters, past cellmates.  Your cut and paste skills are very sharp. You have a bright future ahead of you.   

1 minute ago, DownHillMan said:

Now...now...don't get your panties all up in a bunch.  Out of respect to all who have been posting on this thread, I felt like you would need to know. Thats All. Not trying to police you like your little sidekick - tcfootball96 has eluded to.  If it makes you feel better, if I were a TC fan, I would really be proud of you.  Just like your 1st grade teacher would be, your mom and dad, brothers and sisters, past cellmates.  Your cut and paste skills are very sharp. You have a bright future ahead of you.   

Best part of all I made it in 2019. I think the old saying is the more things change the more they stay the same. Good news is I won't have to change the face until H20 gets a new coach. Don't worry a day is coming where you will be UpHillMan but it's not Friday night. 

11 minutes ago, NameNotImportant said:

Best part of all I made it in 2019. I think the old saying is the more things change the more they stay the same. Good news is I won't have to change the face until H20 gets a new coach. Don't worry a day is coming where you will be UpHillMan but it's not Friday night. 

You are the real deal.  Not going to attempt to get anything else past you.  Way to clever for the likes of me.