Playoffs Quarterfinals: Henry County @ Springfield

BigRed88

5 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

Under dog??!!! lol how many times in a row have yall won region 7 5A??????

UNDERDOG lol give me a break! We know whos coming to town, just saying what I see on film!

I'll leave my real football opinion out of this thread and just let the jokes roll.

Saturday morning ill give my detailed football breakdown of what caused what's coming, because even a blind rat can see it!

Who won Region 7-5A this season? Who is 10-2 and who is 7-5?? Case closed...see you Friday :thumb:

1 hour ago, osunut2 said:

The schizophrenic pendulum swings that I've seen on the T from the HC faithful have been pure gold all season. In the span of 3 months, we've gone from "Chattanooga bound" to "burn it all down" to "Chattanooga here we come" again.

I was worried we were going to have a few folks committed ~6 weeks ago  :lol:

this is spot on

29 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

Under dog??!!! lol how many times in a row have yall won region 7 5A??????

UNDERDOG lol give me a break! We know whos coming to town, just saying what I see on film!

I'll leave my real football opinion out of this thread and just let the jokes roll.

Saturday morning ill give my detailed football breakdown of what caused what's coming, because even a blind rat can see it!

My guess is that you won't be anywhere to be found on here come Saturday morning.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ilovethegame said:

Henry is a physical team but very slow, and looked even slower on that Munford grass last Friday night.

I see the Jackets kicking it deep and making Henry drive the length of the field, seeing what they really have and not letting them start every drive at the 50 or better. Plenty of holes in that Henry secondary.

Henry honestly looks slower as a team than they did earlier this season.

3rd Quarterfinals game for this very experienced senior class, think Henry will be surprised when they see this Springfield team at home in SPT playoff mode!

I hope we see you after Friday night on here...