Gordonsville at South Pittsburg

powerp

2 minutes ago, GTiger18 said:

Might be talking about the Gordonsville student running around the track with our flag on South Pitt side.

SMH... not the smart thing to be doing down 42 - 14.

1 minute ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

That is not smart at all. Those Railbirds are NASTY. 

I garuntee if that eraser man gets him he will not make it back to gordonsville.  If he comes by this tower mans concession stand im gonna grab that flag. Im not joking either.  

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee if that eraser man gets him he will not make it back to gordonsville.  If he comes by this tower mans concession stand im gonna grab that flag. Im not joking either.  

Roy please do so !! I actually do not like that flag !! Need a new one to match our helmet logo anyways.

I'm not kidding either Roy. I will fill that thermo back up and flip your Murphy Fair book pages for you if you do!!

1 minute ago, GTiger18 said:

Roy please do so !! I actually do not like that flag !! Need a new one to match our helmet logo anyways.

I'm not kidding either Roy. I will fill that thermo back up and flip your Murphy Fair book pages for you if you do!!

I was gonna smack that tard out of him with my Murphy Fair book.  Im not joking either.