Haywood at Tullahoma

Kruger77

22 minutes ago, TTownFan50 said:

Tullahoma has 22 seniors, with 10 starting on offense and I think all 11 on defense.  They have a solid offensive line that have played together since middle school and pretty much varsity starters since freshman year.  #4 Scott is 25-1 as the starting quarterback ~ 1700 yds passing and 400 yds rushing, #18 Cummings at rb with about 1000 yds and #22 Sheffield at rb with about 600 yds. #3 Duncan, #15 Dixon, and #17 Melton catch everything thrown near them, #8 Chadwick is the kicker with about 95% of his kickoffs being touchbacks and is up for Mr. Titan kicker of the year….lots of playmakers on defense…this truly is a team with lots of solid players that complement each other, and the kids that back up the starters have really matured this year!!!!

how about for Haywood?

Haywood has 18 seniors 5start on offense, 7 on defense. We play a lot of sophomores and juniors. Our QB is a sophmore, and has come into his own beginning 13-0 in his career. Our senior tailback #1 has rushed for 1,973 yards and 41 tds. Our offensive line is full of sophomores, 1 jr and 1 senior and very good. Our play maker #7 at WR also plays DB, he’s committed to Arkansas, and the other WR2 is a jr first year player and has an offer from Indiana. Our defense has been the strength all year long. Our front seven causes fits for QBs n running backs 

Go Haywood Tomcats…..Dyersburg is pulling for you guys. 

TTown is my hometown area I grew up in, and was a big rival for my school FC Rebels.

TTown has a nice stadium,  but a grass field,  not near as nice as Milan or Dyersburg.  Their stadium will be comparable to Munford,  but with a larger visitor seating area. 

Their Coach, John Olive, has been coaching for a long time and has done a good job with the wildkittens. 

Regardless of who wins, TTown will be impressed with the size of them Tom Cats and will wonder just what y’all fed them boys out in the country!

One of my favorite cheers, from the days of Haywood (Tony Delk) and Dyersburg, ole yeah, ole yeah, it’s hot in here, it must be them tomcats in the atmosphere……..

If TTown hears that, watch out…….it is about to heat up real fast!

Edited by mg
  • Like 1