Semifinals - Powell at West

WestHigh4Life

Powell was on their game last night and West did not look good at all. Could not run the ball, the quarterback was rattled by the pressure and threw some bad balls. Add to that, misfires in the kicking game made it worse, West just did not look well prepared and Powell came out running the ball and established that right up front, making it easy to throw. I thought West could cover, but I was dead wrong, especially #11, he was wide open all the time and he doesn't drop them. Potts was in command of the offense and ran the team well.

I don't know anything about Page except they came from behind and beat a hot Henry County team last night, Apparently they like to throw it around too so it should be an interesting test for Powell. If Powell plays as well as they did last night, they should win, but it may be a firefight and it may be close. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cactus Jack said:

Powell was on their game last night and West did not look good at all. Could not run the ball, the quarterback was rattled by the pressure and threw some bad balls. Add to that, misfires in the kicking game made it worse, West just did not look well prepared and Powell came out running the ball and established that right up front, making it easy to throw. I thought West could cover, but I was dead wrong, especially #11, he was wide open all the time and he doesn't drop them. Potts was in command of the offense and ran the team well.

I don't know anything about Page except they came from behind and beat a hot Henry County team last night, Apparently they like to throw it around too so it should be an interesting test for Powell. If Powell plays as well as they did last night, they should win, but it may be a firefight and it may be close. 

Told y’all aWest can’t get over the hump. 3 years  straight and they can’t make it pass the semifinals. Couple of their coaches thought that it was going to change. Powell owned them before the game even started. Lamar Brown look like he just found out his staff wasn’t as good as he thought. 11-3 season but never can get to state what’s the issue. Also heard that couple more players are leaving them team…! Sounds like they really got an issue going on internally!!