Semifinals - Powell at West

WestHigh4Life

Going to be interesting to see who is on the field at 7 PM tonight.  

Word is that both teams have had some injury issues to deal with this week, and at least one of the teams has had some flu like issues to deal with during the week as well.  

And a note:  It was ten years ago (actually last night, November 25) that Powell beat West 29-6 in the semis at Powell to get to the Blue Cross Bowl.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HTV said:

Word is that both teams have had some injury issues to deal with this week, and at least one of the teams has had some flu like issues to deal with during the week as well.  

And a note:  It was ten years ago (actually last night, November 25) that Powell beat West 29-6 in the semis at Powell to get to the Blue Cross Bowl.  

Powell is FULL strength.  

7 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

Powell is FULL strength.  

Don't insult me like that.  

To say that they are at "full strength" would indicate that everybody is completely healthy.  

You and I both know better.  

Edited by HTV
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, HTV said:

I played in that game.. still have a bad taste in mouth about it.. just hope either team brings the trophy back to Knoxville! 

• Sad 1