Semifinals - Powell at West

WestHigh4Life

17 hours ago, keepitmoving said:

And those 13 were "garbage time" TD.....lol When Powell's ones were in the whole first half, Rhea County never crossed the 50....lol 

HALFTIME STATS FOR RHEA COUNTY 21 total yards, 21 rushing yards, 0 passing yards, and 0/5 on 3rd down

Funny how Walter got hurt sitting on the bench in the fourth quarter. Smart, really smart.

3 hours ago, TheBigLebowski99 said:

I think this will be a great game. It is probably going to be the championship game.  However after watching both these teams on TV this year and seeing Knox West live last week, I am going with Knox West by 7. They have athletes that can cover Powell's receivers. I think that is the key to this game. Knox West is going to score points. They've scored over 100 in two games against a strong Central D. The key is Knox West defense getting pressure on Potts and forcing quick throws, pressures, or sacks while their athletes are in man coverage. 

Powell hopes West plays man to man....lol If they do Powell will put up 60 points. 

• Sad 1