Semifinals - Powell at West

WestHigh4Life

3 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

As long as ML is there the circus will go on in one way or another

I'm sure your right. Matt has put a large target on his back over how did this one get here. This circus came to Maryville to check things out also before landing at it's final destination. What a distraction that would of been. Just want to see them out of here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I'm sure your right. Matt has put a large target on his back over how did this one get here. This circus came to Maryville to check things out also before landing at it's final destination. What a distraction that would of been. Just want to see them out of here.

With all of the coaches who have reported him and the TSSAA being spineless about it, he already had a target. This circus just made the target bigger. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, froshpop said:

With all of the coaches who have reported him and the TSSAA being spineless about it, he already had a target. This circus just made the target bigger. 

The Moma asking Maryville what can you do for me was the one I'll never get over. That was when the circus permit was denied and went moving north to Knoxville.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

I really don't have a feel for how this one will go. Two quality teams who both have the horses to win. Nothing would surprise me.

On a side note, if Henry County beats Page, we can all look forward to next week's thread...

Yes sir. West and Powell would love a rematch I can imagine. The big red has to do it’s part tonight though.