South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)

Roy Dillard

Old Pirate took the skillet slinger south fer Ho-Ho. The Captain’s Nest was a smart busy a few days ago with a scattered amount of unfamiliar rides. OP got wind, the SOS was reapplying fer a return visit! OP ain’t jest joking neither. Leastways, OP knowds the Vols fans ain’t too joyous today but theys can join us War Eagle fellers hoping fer better days

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I would put Elizabethton 2 and I would have Gibson County in the top 5 somewhere and Loretto in the top 7. Gibson County’s varsity went 6-1 at MTSU and has had a very strong summer camp. Got some improving to do but they are ahead of schedule now. They had the best MTSU camp I have seen since I have been going. Greenville I have heard good things about and could be a top 5 and Huntingdon has played well this summer. Lots of really good teams in Tennessee this year. Also what Page?? And Huntland will give fits to teams in Single A this year.
    • Ok... Put the crack pipe down....6'2-6'3 150b-165lb speedster that lines up outside come inside and now try to put a helment on 210- 220 lb angry bowling ball....makes good sense
    • Two teams from the same region have played each other in the state final in Georgia several times. 
    • That’s what we do in Georgia. 
    • If those offense stud athletes are that good make them play both ways