7A Sweeps Region. Back to Livingston?

bobcatfan300

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, bobcatfan300 said:

7A swept 8A in the first round of the region. Does anyone know if now the semifinals and championship will be back at Livingston? 7A fans shouldn't have to drive way down there to watch our teams play.

They said Region 7 A was going back to Greenfield’s District if they swept, but they missed by a game. 

2 minutes ago, bobcatfan300 said:

7A isn't in Greenfield's region. 7A played 8A. Greenfield would be playing in a West Tennessee region, not Middle TN.

I know that but they said a sweep would change the Region site for Greenfield’s so I would bet your site might change back to your District if it wasn’t there . 

I'm not too sure Red Boiling Springs or Gordonsville would rather come back to Livingston.  I actually think with how screwed up TSSAA did these 2 districts/region, Red Boiling Springs and Gordonsville might be closer to East Robertson than to Livingston.  

Edited by justanotherpcfan
spelling

9 hours ago, justanotherpcfan said:

I'm not too sure Red Boiling Springs or Gordonsville would rather come back to Livingston.  I actually think with how screwed up TSSAA did these 2 districts/region, Red Boiling Springs and Gordonsville might be closer to East Robertson than to Livingston.  

RBS and Gordonsville don't bring many fans while Clay Co and Pickett Co pack the gym.

10 hours ago, bobcatfan300 said:

RBS and Gordonsville don't bring many fans while Clay Co and Pickett Co pack the gym.

RBS is the smallest school in the district by quite a bit and Gordonsville’s spring football practice outdraws it’s basketball games. Both are the “secondary” high schools in their counties to boot. It’s reasonable that they don’t bring big crowds. Maybe the regional should have been at Trousdale instead of E Robertson.

1 hour ago, Khall555 said:

RBS is the smallest school in the district by quite a bit and Gordonsville’s spring football practice outdraws it’s basketball games. Both are the “secondary” high schools in their counties to boot. It’s reasonable that they don’t bring big crowds. Maybe the regional should have been at Trousdale instead of E Robertson.

Rbs and Pickett are almost identical in 9-12 grades (they have 6-12 in the high school according to internet.)  Pickett’s enrollment is hovering at 200. Rbs’s number is hovering at 200 (9-12) as well. Once again this is internet numbers. Pickett just travels A LOT BETTER and always has.