Red Boiling Springs Girls coach arrested for Meth

ReignofPurple

26 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

Winning The Championship recharged his battery a little. I talked to him at Cumberland Co. and he seems really excited for the future. With the current Freshman (that were overmatched at times) and the girls coming up he is not leaving. He and my father are the same age and grew up together and he’s in good health so it’s possible he goes another decade. Given what happened though he also may take the RBS job out of loyalty.

This whole RBS situation is bad, this could be their best team ever and it’s hard to see them winning much past Saturday (maybe not then) due to the distractions. 

For the girls on this team I really hope this is something they all learn from. Meth destroys people and their lives. Colter had her dream job and now has nothing but a possible long jail term ahead. Maybe the girls see this and understand that it all started when she tried it the first time. Once you are hooked on any drug it will control you and take everything from you. I watched my sister lose everything including her children to it. I hope they never get involved in this and that Colter will rehab herself and eventually recover some of her shattered life. 

Bad thing about it is it is pretty obvious when someone is on it. If she was on it regularly users stay up for days and you start getting scabs and sores on your face and it messes with your teeth. You can’t control your emotions on it either and you make weird faces. I will be praying for her and RBS. 

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Bad thing about it is it is pretty obvious when someone is on it. If she was on it regularly users stay up for days and you start getting scabs and sores on your face and it messes with your teeth. You can’t control your emotions on it either and you make weird faces. I will be praying for her and RBS. 

As usual, you are on topic. The coach is in the "system" now and, hopefully, she will eventually benefit. It's her decision to make.

It's an even more difficult story for the team that has this to overcome. Good fortune to them. God's Blessings.

Edited by Americal198

13 minutes ago, Americal198 said:

As usual, you are on topic. The coach is in the "system" now and, hopefully, she will eventually benefit. It's her decision to make.

It's an even more difficult story for the team that has this to overcome. Good fortune to them. God's Blessings.

Looks like they should beat Van Buren County and make it to the Boro. Know it is a distraction, but maybe they can deflect it and play good ball. Never can tell how a team might react. 

35 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Looks like they should beat Van Buren County and make it to the Boro. Know it is a distraction, but maybe they can deflect it and play good ball. Never can tell how a team might react. 

Kids can sense things.

Could it be that a good assistant, who has been a force with the team all season, keep them focused? I sure hope so. Whatever happens, my optimism leads me to believe a good lesson will be learned.

I will be following the team in this thread.

Edited by Americal198

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Not to be negative in a hard time. Van Buren fans are ruthless. Could get in the girls head. This could become a more mental game than anything. VB will get really physical too and they don’t care if anyone gets hurt. I am cheering for RBS big time. 

19 hours ago, GBO52 said:

He's a CRY BABY. I can't stand someone who constantly has to talk to the refs and question every single call that is against them.

Don't worry buzzard land will choke as normal when they get to state because of no scoring.

aND IF SOMEONE can carry a school to the state tournament 4 years straight they can cry all they want.

1 hour ago, mofojoe said:

Don't worry buzzard land will choke as normal when they get to state because of no scoring.

aND IF SOMEONE can carry a school to the state tournament 4 years straight they can cry all they want.

5 years in a row actually which is more than Westmoreland has had this century. 

11 hours ago, Redheadstepkid said:

Not to be negative in a hard time. Van Buren fans are ruthless. Could get in the girls head. This could become a more mental game than anything. VB will get really physical too and they don’t care if anyone gets hurt. I am cheering for RBS big time. 

Yes they can I’ve experienced this first hand. However RBS too good for VB this year. It will be a 25+ point win. 

• Sad 1