Sub State: who you got?

WestTNHoopsFan

9 minutes ago, Swipes said:

If you all even have a close game with Clinton it wont be a good look.  Clinton is a decent team but not on the same level as Greeneville or Fulton out of the East

Oh I guess I am giving too much credit from the film I have watched on them. 

what do Fulton got? 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I hate to tell you Greeneville is more than just Gillespie (He didn't even win the District tournament MVP this year).  Does Northside have better Guards than Dr. Phillips who both are committed to Florida and Miss. State (Gillespie had 33 against them)?  Was not impressed with Northside only beating an Avg. Portland team by 4 at home last night.

So you haven't seen Fulton and want to make a bold prediction lol.  Fulton has made State 25 times and the Finals 9 times with three championships.  They Historically have a better program than you guys at state but want to throw shade calling their schedule cupcakes.....OK:rolleyes:  

Oh who cares about a Dr Phillips or any D1 player that’s not in Tennessee. That’s all in the past dude lol Gillispie is much better this year. 

I also know Fulton history but look at their path getting to state each year… cupcake like I said! They have an great coach! I ain’t taking nothing from their program so don’t make it that! J have my opinion, you have yours! 

18 minutes ago, Swipes said:

If you all even have a close game with Clinton it wont be a good look.  Clinton is a decent team but not on the same level as Greeneville or Fulton out of the East

Hold up wait one second buddy! You are just talking you said if we have a close game with Clinton it’s not a good look right? But Fulton split with Clinton & barley beat a 16-15 page team was terrible! So which is it? I am confused 

4 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Oh I guess I am giving too much credit from the film I have watched on them. 

what do Fulton got? 

You are since Volunteer went into their place last night and lost by 4 and Greeneville beat them by 39 the game before.

Fulton is lead by the Kimber brothers and are athletic with great guard play.  It doens't hurt their coach has been to the Glass house more times than any coach that will be there this week.

6 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Oh who cares about a Dr Phillips or any D1 player that’s not in Tennessee. That’s all in the past dude lol Gillispie is much better this year. 

I also know Fulton history but look at their path getting to state each year… cupcake like I said! They have an great coach! I ain’t taking nothing from their program so don’t make it that! J have my opinion, you have yours! 

Ok there dude lets just discredit them playing against a top 20 team in the nation and winning this year.  Like i have said Greeneville has faced better teams this year playing some top ranked national teams and State ranked teams from all over.

So they lost to Greeneville the last two years in Substate (I guess you think we are cupcakes then), and was state runner up in 2019 and 2018 (Beat South Side by 9 that year) and won it all in 2016.  I guess those cupcakes prepared them pretty good over the last 5 years.

7 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Ok there dude lets just discredit them playing against a top 20 team in the nation and winning this year.  Like i have said Greeneville has faced better teams this year playing some top ranked national teams and State ranked teams from all over.

So they lost to Greeneville the last two years in Substate (I guess you think we are cupcakes then), and was state runner up in 2019 and 2018 (Beat South Side by 9 that year) and won it all in 2016.  I guess those cupcakes prepared them pretty good over the last 5 years.

Your not creditable sir! 

6 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Hold up wait one second buddy! You are just talking you said if we have a close game with Clinton it’s not a good look right? But Fulton split with Clinton & barley beat a 16-15 page team was terrible! So which is it? I am confused 

I'm not your buddy.  Yes Fulton Split with Clinton and played a bad game against them unlike the 16 point victory earlier in the year against them.  The question can be asked about North Side too then since they barely beat a terrible team in Portland at home but upset you all the game before?  It's about Matchup's and feel like Fulton Matches up well with athletic teams were Clinton doesn't unless you don't guard the three well.  They have shooters but not near as athletic as a Greeneville, Fulton, SS, NS, etc

34 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I hit you with Facts and you call me not creditable lol.  Keep spouting off about teams you haven't even seen play and make yourself look like a clown

You said if Clinton play us close it’s a bad look. But you just praised Fulton, Fulton won 1 & loss 1 to Clinton lol ok. 

Fayette Ware by 8-10

38 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I'm not your buddy.  Yes Fulton Split with Clinton and played a bad game against them unlike the 16 point victory earlier in the year against them.  The question can be asked about North Side too then since they barely beat a terrible team in Portland at home but upset you all the game before?  It's about Matchup's and feel like Fulton Matches up well with athletic teams were Clinton doesn't unless you don't guard the three well.  They have shooters but not near as athletic as a Greeneville, Fulton, SS, NS, etc

Glad your not! But ok I wish I could meet you! I am here 2 weeks maybe we can meet up

36 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

You said if Clinton play us close it’s a bad look. But you just praised Fulton, Fulton won 1 & loss 1 to Clinton lol ok. 

Fayette Ware by 8-10

It is and means you can't guard the three if Clinton keeps it close to you.  Like i stated I've seen both Fulton and Clinton and Fulton is the better of the two teams as long as they don't have an off night like the 2nd time around. 

You were the one that started off with Fulton isn't making it past Fayette Ware but in the next statement said you haven't even seen Fulton play. (So you have no clue and even admitted it by that statement).  You then state that Fulton goes through cupcakes to make state which i responded with Greeneville has beat them the last two years in substate and they were state runner ups the two previous years beating your own team in SS so i guess we are cupcakes.  

I feel like you SS fans are still so Jaded over last year's loss that you don't like giving credit were credit is due and just spout off like SS vs everybody where other West Tennessee fans are more realistic and try to reel you all in a bit.  

I believe you all should handle Clinton with ease and actually glad you lost to NS side you wouldn't have to face us in the first round.  We have the easier of the two brackets in my opinion too

Edited by Swipes