Don’t be suprised if GC/Summertown ending in regulation

pioneer42

is on ESPN Sports Center. Unbelievable crazy finish in Summertown. GC hits a 3 with about 2 seconds left and the Burleson kid throws up a prayer at the buzzer and nothing but net to tie it and Summertown wins in OT. The Summertown audio was unreal. Hats off to GC for a great performance. 99/100 times you probably win the game. Unreal finish. 

5 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

is on ESPN Sports Center. Unbelievable crazy finish in Summertown. GC hits a 3 with about 2 seconds left and the Burleson kid throws up a prayer at the buzzer and nothing but net to tie it and Summertown wins in OT. The Summertown audio was unreal. Hats off to GC for a great performance. 99/100 times you probably win the game. Unreal finish. 

Wow. Hats off to Gibson Co and Summertown. Sounds like they have it their all. Much respect. 

7 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

We only play epic games at Summertown when GC comes to town - one win one loss - if Gaven not Mr Basketball now they lot of politics for other candidates ( where you there ) 

7 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

We only play epic games at Summertown when GC comes to town - one win one loss - if Gaven not Mr Basketball now they lot of politics for other candidates ( where you there ) 

Yes I looked for you. I talked to John and I talked to your son in law both a couple of times. It was a great game and atmosphere. Wonder the lights are still attached after Gaven hit that shot. Great atmosphere again. Good luck to y’all. Y’all have a good team. GC played y’all well I thought.

6 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Yes I looked for you. I talked to John and I talked to your son in law both a couple of times. It was a great game and atmosphere. Wonder the lights are still attached after Gaven hit that shot. Great atmosphere again. Good luck to y’all. Y’all have a good team. GC played y’all well I thought.

I’m afraid they got their work cut out for them w East Nashville especially since got all of Nashville to choose from - GC played good enough to win and should have but why would you allow him to get the ball much less shoot it 

13 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

I’m afraid they got their work cut out for them w East Nashville especially since got all of Nashville to choose from - GC played good enough to win and should have but why would you allow him to get the ball much less shoot it 

They were in a man to man press and Summertown sets a great screen for him and everyone cleared out. Big time execution. Was a great shot. I rewatched it before I went to bed. Might be on Sports Center as a top ten play of the day for sure. Also kinda hard to foul in fear of it being called intentional or a three shot foul. 

Edited by pioneer42