Upperman football 2022 to 2023

Volsfan52

On 5/5/2022 at 4:05 PM, crow6424 said:

Clayton Harris is ranked 15th DL in the state by Prep Redzone. He is just a junior. He could be Upperman’s best defense players all time before it’s all done. 

Glad to hear y’all are still looking good! Is the defensive player from last year still there? McClellon maybe? He was a load. 

Edited by crow

20 hours ago, crow said:

Glad to hear y’all are still looking good! Is the defensive player from last year still there? McClellon maybe? He was a load. 

He graduated brother Crow. Both of our stud running backs are coming back. If they put in work on the off-season, you could really see something special. Honestly, I think the biggest question mark will be the qb position. Our starting qb last year was injured in the quarter finals and the qb from this year stepped in and did a good job. How are you guys looking?

2 hours ago, crow6424 said:

He graduated brother Crow. Both of our stud running backs are coming back. If they put in work on the off-season, you could really see something special. Honestly, I think the biggest question mark will be the qb position. Our starting qb last year was injured in the quarter finals and the qb from this year stepped in and did a good job. How are you guys looking?

Big and slow like always lol. Seriously we had a lot of freshmen, sophomores and juniors playing the last year or two so obviously they’re getting really experienced. Got a couple of speedy guys for us anyway. Last year virtually the entire staff was replaced in July with the departure of Coach Lambert to the college ranks so having a full year with the current staff should help. We’re no longer the predictable offense we once were so the 9 in the box approach isn’t nearly as effective as it once was. We lost some key contributors to graduation but I’m looking forward to seeing what we can put in the field. Unfortunately with the departure of several friends from the staff I’m not as well connected as I once was. Good luck this year, hopefully this is your year. I’ll be watching :thumb:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...