South Greene 2022

blazer1set

20 hours ago, pujo said:

Thought you guys would still have cool hand Luke.

Oh we do, the problem is they said "Meet at high noon", but since we are technically on daylight savings time the concept of "noon" becomes ambiguous as to literalism vs. conventionalism.      Yeah, it's complicated....   

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, harley04 said:

I'm out of the loop looked at max prep thought it was a non conf. game. Im sure SG will give GP all they want. and it don't get any easier.open with seymour, alcoa, AE, Loudon. Pf beat Grainier last night 3-2. :mrgreen:  

We open wit PF at their place,not sure what to expect.

51 minutes ago, harley04 said:

I know, Hampton coaches know. its gonna be run run run. They will be a tough out at Home. I believe it was 6 point game last year. Hampton had one the best lines in the state last year. Surely ya'll loss a few of those hawgs.:mrgreen:

Yeah we lost several biguns, lost a 3 year starting QB who was a gamer. We'll for sure be different this season. 

Went to the South Greene Scrimmage… They got delayed almost hour cause of big storm up there but they did finally scrimmage. GP starters scored once on big pass play and had some nice runs by the rb they have who is fast and shifty with first offense..  GP tried a lot of different formations and worked on passing game it looked like. SG first offense could not move ball at all against GP first defense… big difference without qb they had last year. Got stopped every series on down and distance. SG first team scored on GP backups and GP backups scored on SG backups … I expect both teams to have good years. Both play us this year. 

20 hours ago, Eaglefan19 said:

Went to the South Greene Scrimmage… They got delayed almost hour cause of big storm up there but they did finally scrimmage. GP starters scored once on big pass play and had some nice runs by the rb they have who is fast and shifty with first offense..  GP tried a lot of different formations and worked on passing game it looked like. SG first offense could not move ball at all against GP first defense… big difference without qb they had last year. Got stopped every series on down and distance. SG first team scored on GP backups and GP backups scored on SG backups … I expect both teams to have good years. Both play us this year. 

thanks for info. PF scrimmage got canceled. PUJO

9 minutes ago, harley04 said:

thanks for info. PF scrimmage got canceled. PUJO

Thanks for the info but I already knew it Harley., we were going to trade film but instead we got the Grainger film. Gonna be hard to stop their running game. We'll have both hands full.