2022 Big Ones Contest

CoachT

2 hours ago, Wildcard1 said:

I’ve been taking a beating this year!:wacko: I’m just trying to stay in the top 50!:roflolk:

Right now 1 or two wins is a huge leap up the leader board.  With this many games this week hopefully there will be a little more separation.

I corrected my earlier post.  My placement was 30 instead of 34.  I must have seen my placement after losing Thursday night's game.  So I went up a couple spots overall but still lost ground by one game on the leader.   Good luck.  If I can hang close to you I'll be just fine.

14 hours ago, FireFistAce said:

Right now 1 or two wins is a huge leap up the leader board.  With this many games this week hopefully there will be a little more separation.

I corrected my earlier post.  My placement was 30 instead of 34.  I must have seen my placement after losing Thursday night's game.  So I went up a couple spots overall but still lost ground by one game on the leader.   Good luck.  If I can hang close to you I'll be just fine.

If you hang around me, you’ll go places! It might be the jailhouse but, you’ll go places!:roflol:Good luck on your picks this week!!

4th week results

Thursday:  1-0

Week:  16-6

Dawgs:  2-1  (Giles, McMinn Central - Forrest)

Games  <8:   3-1

Placement:  22 (+8)

Games back:  6  (-1)

Analysis:  Meh.   I pulled a couple dawgs out of thin air last week but General's team was an out on the limb what was I thinking moment.  Moved up 8 spots but once again lost a game on the leader. 

I have 2 options, shoot the moon a little each week or hope those above me fall prey to slipping on a nanner, bumping their head and forgetting to make their picks. 

Since I only picked 2 dogs this week, I guess I'm hoping for the latter.    :)

Good luck.

52 minutes ago, FireFistAce said:

4th week results

Thursday:  1-0

Week:  16-6

Dawgs:  2-1  (Giles, McMinn Central - Forrest)

Games  <8:   3-1

Placement:  22 (+8)

Games back:  6  (-1)

Analysis:  Meh.   I pulled a couple dawgs out of thin air last week but General's team was an out on the limb what was I thinking moment.  Moved up 8 spots but once again lost a game on the leader. 

I have 2 options, shoot the moon a little each week or hope those above me fall prey to slipping on a nanner, bumping their head and forgetting to make their picks. 

Since I only picked 2 dogs this week, I guess I'm hoping for the latter.    :)

Good luck.

I only picked one dog this week so you may gain one on me:)... in years past you always seem to be near the top, so if I can stay ahead of you I've done something :thumb:

On 9/15/2022 at 9:30 PM, dogtruth said:

I only picked one dog this week so you may gain one on me:)... in years past you always seem to be near the top, so if I can stay ahead of you I've done something :thumb:

You are having another excellent year.

I did notice @toinemac failed to pick the Thursday night game and since he was the leader at the time everyone that picked Coalfield gained a game on the leader. 

Roughly looking, I had a good week overall, but oddly enough, though understandably, I gained one on the leaders while losing a spot overall.  :huh:

If you can stay ahead of @pujo then you've accomplished something.  :smile:

Top 15 is where I'd like to finish.

Edited by FireFistAce