Bolivar

Bobcats83

On 6/28/2022 at 12:13 PM, BallIsLife1 said:

Hear it was another situation similar to JCM, irreconcilable differences. 

Was told by Berkley at Middleton that the new superintendent was going to make him teach at Middleton High School for a little over half the day and drive back to Bolivar to coach in the late afternoon. Why on Earth would you want a head basketball coach to do that?

Bolivar has a problem. A serious problem. The best record they've had in the last 5-6 years and they run him off???? Feels like the parents are running this show and they want a "black coach" in charge. And it's not like anybody really wants the job, because Bolivar hasn't had much talent lately, and from what I hear, the kids don't really care about basketball.

Edited by dmm88

On 7/8/2022 at 3:47 PM, Bobcats83 said:

So who do they hire to get the kids involved?   

Apparently Parsons was the guy. Had the kids involved, brought in a big freshman class due to having an AAU team with his feeder schools. I don’t think Rudesill ever did anything like that. It sounds like Bolivar made a huge mistake letting him go. I just wonder who ends up taking it over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...