Cookeville vs Upperman

Volsfan52

3 hours ago, TNmommaofboys said:

This game was supposed to be played at Upperman this year. Cookeville is refusing saying they will forfeit before they play in Baxter. So, the game will be played at TTU. Also, this will be the last year for this game. Cookeville's decision; coach doesn't want to play Upperman anymore.

To be fair, if we would have played this series through tout my life time Cookeville would have been up big time 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 90warrior said:

Let us know how that goes when they have it. Sparta has one of the best running backs in the state. 

Gonna be traveling some, so may not get to see it.  Carthage is coming to Baxter on Tuesday, so they could make it a three team.  Green Hill is coming in on Friday, but don't think they would join that since WC and GH are in the same region.

I've seen that kid and he's the real deal no doubt.  Shame he got hurt a couple of years ago, but he's made a great recovery from a serious injury.

• Like 1

My nephew plays for a school in Knoxville. They scrimmaged cookeville. Cookeville look good so the upperman vs cookeville game may be a good one. Upperman should win but numbers and rivalry could swing the game cookeville way tho. I’m ready for the game and ready to watch some high school football.

On 7/30/2022 at 2:29 PM, Potter46 said:

My nephew plays for a school in Knoxville. They scrimmaged cookeville. Cookeville look good so the upperman vs cookeville game may be a good one. Upperman should win but numbers and rivalry could swing the game cookeville way tho. I’m ready for the game and ready to watch some high school football.

Amen

I’m ready for some football. This could be a special season for us.

• 2 weeks later...