Game 1 Springfield @ Greenbrier

brian2000

Well I was way off on my prediction, Jackets roll 35-0 and second year in a row Greenbrier kicking game cost them. Was nice to see the two basketball players contributing to the team and #27 back from injury last year gives our team rest  another weapon on both sides of the ball. What can you say about #14 looks like he has picked up some speed from last year. Good win and best of luck for the bobcats the rest of the way.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LEON said:

Well I was way off on my prediction, Jackets roll 35-0 and second year in a row Greenbrier kicking game cost them. Was nice to see the two basketball players contributing to the team and #27 back from injury last year gives our team rest  another weapon on both sides of the ball. What can you say about #14 looks like he has picked up some speed from last year. Good win and best of luck for the bobcats the rest of the way.

Both of the bball players played excellent. Between them they had tackles, pass breakups, int, fumble recovery, a td. Can’t ask for any better. Hopefully it keeps going

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LEON said:

Greenbrier was on a drive at the end of the first half.  I felt like if they had scored there and also scored when they got the ball to start the second half we would have been looking at a different ball game.  Greenbrier had a pass over the middle that the Jackets picked off at the Jackets 21.  The first play from scrimmage after the interception Devon runs a QB keeper to the left and makes a house call with a 79 yd scramble.  Devon ran away from the Bobcat defenders.  I am thinking we are in for seeing some exciting play from that young man this year