Gordonsville @ Smith County

Govolss

I think at a full 100 percent,I like Gordonsville in this one but Even if Albritton plays, he's not got many reps in this offense and it's hard for me to believe  he is 100 percent yet. Starting a Freshman is this game would be tough, even though he has looked amazing. Also, if Dudney isn't healthy  that hurts the Tigers against this physical offense. 

Regardless, I think this should be a good one, but will be a tough one for Gordonsville  if not 100 percent.

All aspects of speed , size, conditioning and skill being equal, this game will be which team makes the big play and which team capitalizes on the little mistakes; coaches and players being on the same page in terms of preparation and adapting when necessary will decide which team has the most points when the final buzzer sounds. Let us all hope for unbiased, knowledgable referees who do not decide the winner, but call the game by the rules.

Edited by WiseOwl65

10 hours ago, croz6110 said:

That's good for us as long as they're close to 100%, as far as SC's starter at QB, that's rather interesting.

I like Gordy by 7 if both are healthy. Owls by 7 if they are not. Albritton and Dudney are two very talented football players and would be impact players in most classes. Gordy is probably the more talented team, but in rivalry games like this, that hardly ever matters.