WB GOVS @ CLINTON DRAGONS

92Dragon

6 minutes ago, OrangePylon said:

William Blount looked good in the jamboree, but of course that is the jamboree. I went to 2 of the scrimmages and one of them they looked good and the other they didn’t. QB has a good arm, o-line is good, but defense is still lacking some athletes.

Do you know what we need to follow this year to see WB online or replay this year. Always enjoy watching them all if possible.

I think the new regime is doing things the right way. When you can't field a decent defense (yet), it makes sense to have an offense that can eat up a lot of clock. It seems like they will be able to move the ball on people judging by how they moved the ball on Maryville on the ground. They have two running backs, Walker and Ogle, who were productive in the jamboree. I was also really impressed with the new QB. He actually looks like a really good athlete and if he goes down we will be in trouble. He was able to scramble and avoid sacks and he even made two nice throws that should have been touchdowns but the intended receiver dropped them both times in the end zone. That's one thing about the wing-t offense. You don't throw the ball much, but when you do there's usually guys open.

Edited by GovForce1

1 hour ago, GovForce1 said:

I think the new regime is doing things the right way. When you can't field a decent defense (yet), it makes sense to have an offense that can eat up a lot of clock. It seems like they will be able to move the ball on people judging by how they moved the ball on Maryville on the ground. They have two running backs, Walker and Ogle, who were productive in the jamboree. I was also really impressed with the new QB. He actually looks like a really good athlete and if he goes down we will be in trouble. He was able to scramble and avoid sacks and he even made two nice throws that should have been touchdowns but the intended receiver dropped them both times in the end zone. That's one thing about the wing-t offense. You don't throw the ball much, but when you do there's usually guys open.

WB is running the wing-t? 

8 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Do you know what we need to follow this year to see WB online or replay this year. Always enjoy watching them all if possible.

Someone told me earlier that the WB/Clinton game will not be on Dragon Vision this week....instead it will be shown on ACTV.  But it is still free as far as I know. 

7 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Someone told me earlier that the WB/Clinton game will not be on Dragon Vision this week....instead it will be shown on ACTV.  But it is still free as far as I know. 

WB have their own channel but not sure what it is going to be this year. They have always done a great job in the past. A local radio station carried their broadcast and live feed the last two years, hopefully someone from WB knows. 

• Like 1