DII-A 2022

Kublah

I agree I think there are more contenders for that Gold ball than there has been in a while. 

I'm anxious to see what NCS brings to the table as I think they have a brutal non conference schedule, big win for Coach Brothers and his team beating a struggling BGA team. Opened up with FRA and Goodpasture loss by a combine of 7 points with chances to win at the end of each of those games. I hear Friendship is looking physical and playing some great football as well. Who else in the East?  

On 9/10/2022 at 9:26 AM, CougarDadx2 said:

FCS clear leader in the East after win over GCA and Lakeway loss

Middle is still fuzzy - NC / DCA (opened it up on Whitehouse) / GCA??

West is looking like always, some school with Jackson in it's name

WHH lost a lot from last year. Tonight vs Silverdale will be a big challenge. They are very good with many returning starters off last years team that gave DCA it’s only loss. The young DCA team is getting better each week but the game tonight is going to be a very physical game with a well coached team. 

16 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Can somebody just tell me who's gonna win the Middle? I'm so confused - I thought NC was a for sure, not I'm just not sold.

I think NC scheduling 3 (AA)opponents may help them later on, Grace will answer the question against NC Friday night , DCA young and battling numbers . The middle 1 and 4 have easier route to State. Upper bracket going be a battle! I know you want to beat FC but 2 East looks to be easier route to Chattanooga. CA and Columbia battle for last spot in playoffs.