Greenback @ Boyd Buchanan---The Goats first game at the swamp.

orngnblk

12 minutes ago, crow said:

Small A ball. We all go through both sides of it. Y’all have whooped up on a bunch of folks recently but before that y’all took it on the chin for a spell. Then before that even y’all whooped up on people. Public schools don’t stay on top forever, the fewer A’s they have the more dramatic the cycle from great to not great is. Your region for the first time in a long time looks to be a competitive one top to bottom this year. Be interesting to see how it goes. I know I wasn’t a fan of the post game interview the HC gave. Seemed to make excuses that he laid at the players feet. They may not have played to their potential, but typically a coach will own that, he didn’t. 

I didnt see it.

19 hours ago, crow said:

Don’t look for it. You won’t like it. 

-5 Total yards!!!!!He HAS to take some responsibility for that.We were not at all ready for a game like that.His job as OC is to put us in the best possible position to gain yards,doesnt look like he was prepared either.

Edited by orngnblk

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

-5 Total yards!!!!!He HAS to take some responsibility for that.We were not at all ready for a game like that.His job as OC is to put us in the best possible position to gain yards,doesnt look like he was prepared either.

Nope. I didn’t think y’all would win. If I’m honest I didn’t expect y’all to be competitive given the circumstances. I certainly didn’t expect him to take any responsibility for anything either though. 

On 8/20/2022 at 6:30 PM, crow said:

Yep, when you give rankin the ability to OPENLY recruit he will create a monster. The man knows how to make winners. He had a good start at Boyd and they’ll be better. 

Recon so, But Old Pirate ain’t falling fer Boyd Title in near future. Figure most likely theys will come out of the shadows. Dad Burnit, OP ain’t never goin like Circle Fly program. Heard Indians were expected to be threatening. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Recon so, But Old Pirate ain’t falling fer Boyd Title in near future. Figure most likely theys will come out of the shadows. Dad Burnit, OP ain’t never goin like Circle Fly program. Heard Indians were expected to be threatening. 

We’re a little better equipped than this time last year. Of course this time last year we were only 3-4 weeks into a complete staff overhaul and a new offense installation. Don’t know that we’re a contender but we may win a few before it’s all over with. I don’t look for Boyd to win gold this year either but given his record I’d be surprised if some talent from the area doesn’t show up on his roster.