Mairvul heds ovur two Emree Rd.

STARSNBARS

On 8/22/2022 at 3:54 PM, HTV said:

And this isn't one of Maryville's better defensive teams, especially in the secondary.  If Green and Redmond can make a play or two, who knows?  

This rite hear iz vurry vurry consernin'.......Pal steal haz athleets all ovur tha feeled.......And what if thay put one ov tham att quotabaick and played sum thair two......Mairvul iz gettin' intwo a horrnetts nest.....:unsure:

19 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Been looking forward to this one.  I wish qb1 could play to make for a better game.  Oh well, Go Rebs!

19 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Been looking forward to this one.  I wish qb1 could play to make for a better game.  Oh well, Go Rebs!

This game will be awful. After what we did to them last week it will be a circus. 

On 8/22/2022 at 3:54 PM, HTV said:

Maryville will score more than 28, but Derek won't let it get too high.  

And I expect Powell to come out and keep it a game for a quarter/quarter and a half.  They will play with a lot of emotion early on and there is still a lot of talent there.  How long they can keep that emotional high is questionable, however.  

And this isn't one of Maryville's better defensive teams, especially in the secondary.  If Green and Redmond can make a play or two, who knows?  

Powell will be lucky to be .500 this year. Mark it down we took their soul. 

• Sad 1