Upperman vs Trousdale

On 8/20/2022 at 10:09 AM, Sidelinehustler said:

This game will definitely be a learning experience for a youthful Jacket team. At this point it’s about trying to get better. Best case scenario for us is a first round home playoff game. Worst case, no playoffs. 
As for hiding, I’ll give you the forfeit. Make out a certificate and put it in the trophy case. I congratulate the Bees on their success over the past five or so years. 

Last 10 years has been pretty good for the Bees

26 minutes ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Last 10 years has been pretty good for the Bees

We are light years away from the Bees that I grew up with for sure. We would go 1-8 2-7 a lot of the times only beating the scrub teams. If you told me we would be beating Cookeville and competitive with the best teams in our class I would have laughed

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Potter46 said:

Did they play that bad? What are they missing honestly 

Yes, honestly experience a lot of the kids are first-time starters. Even the seniors that start most are first-time starters. With only 27 kids on the team, the coach is doing the best he can with what he has. This TC team can't survive penalties or turn the ball over. The line needs to be okay or better the backs are good but they have a hard time getting going because they are getting hit in the backfield. The defense had too many mental mistakes with coverage breakdowns and bad tackling leading to big plays. 

23 hours ago, RTD said:

This game will be over by the start of the second quarter. TC only dreaded 27 players last week and I'm sure will dress even less Friday. This will be a mercy rule game. The gate for this game will be small as well I don't see TC bringing a lot of fans to this game or any game this year. Just hope for injury free game for both teams. 

Injuries or kids quitting the team??