Upperman vs Trousdale

42 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Your Indians would get beat the same way by Upperman. ER not on the same level as Upperman. 

He is not a real ER fan. He is building all this up for other teams to see! He don’t have a clue who is who and what has happened in the last two games. 

I’m a upperman fan. Alcoa is a great team that was all I was saying. I was there when we played Alcoa in the semi few years ago. This year is a totally different year. This year feels like every classification is wide open. You have Maryville, Oakland,Alcoa and I’m sure I’m missing someone. There was some of teams that did move up from 3a to 4a to get away from Alcoa. 

7 minutes ago, Potter46 said:

We will find out we’re upperman is in 2 weeks when they play Fayetteville I think. It was great game last year. This year should be even better. 

If y’all are as good as advertised. ( a true 4a contender) I would say y’all will beat them by at least a couple td’s.

To me they were not as stout as last year…especially their line play.

On 8/27/2022 at 5:41 PM, NameNotImportant said:

What have you done to help improve the Junior High program then? It's easy to talk about how bad a program is but it's another thing to go work to help improve it.

I didn't say that the program is bad. They just haven't had the talent that they have had in the past. The junior high program will be better as the tent comes in over the next few years. Doesn't matter how to go of a coach they have if the talent can't there. With the 7th and 6th grades there is a lot of talent they will be better the junior high program has already shown the improvement this year.