Week 2: Dobyns-Bennett at Volunteer

DBKPT93

14 hours ago, JDHoss said:

Literally a name the score type of game, but I'll go with...

Tribe 49

Falcons 0

Just going by Friday night's game I'm not sure DB can put up 49 points in a game. Maybe it was the missed scrimmage, first game ju ju's or maybe they're a little overrated. The kicking game was sharp but everything else needs a lot of work. Won't be able to tell until the West Ridge game. Tennessee High for some reason never plays well against DB. 

10 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Just going by Friday night's game I'm not sure DB can put up 49 points in a game. Maybe it was the missed scrimmage, first game ju ju's or maybe they're a little overrated. The kicking game was sharp but everything else needs a lot of work. Won't be able to tell until the West Ridge game. Tennessee High for some reason never plays well against DB. 

Wish they could've scrimmaged Anderson Co, who would have given us a much better test. Volunteer won't present any problems, nor will ME or Crockett. A fired up West Ridge could, especially if they don't clean up the penalties. 

12 hours ago, JDHoss said:

Wish they could've scrimmaged Anderson Co, who would have given us a much better test. Volunteer won't present any problems, nor will ME or Crockett. A fired up West Ridge could, especially if they don't clean up the penalties. 

They won't clean up the penalties. Been that way for 20 years. 

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

They won't clean up the penalties. Been that way for 20 years. 

Totally feel your pain, Boone is always good for a lot of penalties per game, the only difference is that as the season progresses we generally start getting better at the yellow flags.   Our penalties usually are back-breakers, like the other team has it 4th and 1, we jump offsides and give them a free 1st down.